Dr. Lenamond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 University Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76107Phone(877) 336-6898
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified emergency physician in the Dallas-Fort Worth area with 15 years of experience. I graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science and UT Southwestern Medical School. I live in the DFW area with my husband and two children. My husband is a colonel in the US Army and is an emergency physician as well. I also have experience in wound care, hyperbaric medicine, and aesthetic medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2002
- Texas A&M UniversityBS, Biomedical Science, Suma Cum Laude, 1994 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsClinical Policy: Critical Issues in the Evaluation and Management of Adult Patients With Asymptomatic Hypertension in the Emergency DepartmentWyatt W. Decker, Steven A. Godwin, Erik P. Hess, Carrie C. Lenamond, Andy Jagoda> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Member, Credentials Committee 2011 - 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: