Dr. Colter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 SE Tiffany Ave
Fort Pierce, FL 34952Phone(772) 335-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 1992 - 2010
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Normal paraspinal muscle electromyographic fatigue characteristics in patients with primary fibromyalgia.Stokes, M. J., Colter, C., Klestov, A., Cooper, R. G.> ;Br J Rheumatol. 1993 Aug
- St. Lucie Medical CenterPort St. Lucie, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: