Dr. Kohlenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kohlenberg's full profile
Office2717 N Grandview Blvd
Waukesha, WI 53188Phone+1 262-513-0700Fax+1 262-513-0707
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1992
- Aurora Health CareResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinguished Fellow American Psychiatric Association
Publications & Presentations
- 58 citationsSt John's wort versus placebo in obsessive-compulsive disorder: results from a double-blind study.Kenneth A. Kobak, Leslie V.H. Taylor, Alexander Bystritsky, Cary J Kohlenberg, John H. Greist, Phebe Tucker, Gemma Warner, Rise Futterer, Tanya Vapnik> ;International Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2005 Nov 1
- The Puzzle of the MindOctober 23rd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: