Dr. Hurst is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office877 W Faris Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 522-6225Fax(864) 522-6235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaResidency, Family Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaResidency, Family Medicine, 2017
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsInhibitory effects of hypertonic saline on P. aeruginosa motility.Viktória Havasi, Casey O. Hurst, Travis C. Briles, Fan Yang, David G. Bains, Daniel J. Hassett, Eric J. Sorscher> ;Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. 2008 Jul 1
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: