Casmir I. Ogbonna, MBA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) Geriatric Pharmacy
- Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) Pharmacotherapy
- Fort Belvoir Community HospitalFort Belvoir, Virginia
Education & Training
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical CenterResidency, 2013 - 2014
- Philadelphia UniversityMBA, 2007 - 2008
- Temple UniversityPharmD, 2007
Publications & Presentations
- Predictors of Hemoglobin A 1c Goal Attainment in Patients Treated With Insulin at a VA Pharmacist-Managed Insulin Clinic.Diane E Hadley, Alice L Scaletta, Casmir I Ogbonna, Vincent J Willey, Tyan Thomas> ;Federal practitioner : for the health care professionals of the VA, DoD, and PHS. 2018 Nov 1
OfficeU.S. FDA, 10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20993Phone+1 301-796-5272
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: