Dr. Kazl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Christopher's Hospital for ChildrenResidency, Pediatrics, 2013 - 2015
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsDefinition, Classification, and Epidemiology of ConcussionCassandra Kazl, Alcy Torres> ;Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2019 Mar 23
- 16 citationsEarly-life experience alters response of developing brain to seizuresCassandra Kazl, L. Tracy Foote, Min-Jung Kim, Sookyong Koh> ;Brain Research. 2009 Aug 18
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: