Catherine O'Hara, MD
- 1000 Bower Hill Rd
Medical Center Blvd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15243
Phone: (412) 942-4000
Fax: (336) 716-3202
Dr. O'Hara's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. O'Hara's Education & Medical Training
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. O'Hara's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
Dr. O'Hara's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Monobloc advancement by distraction osteogenesis decreases morbidity and relapse. Bradley, J.P., Gabbay, J.S., Taub, P.J., Heller, J.B., O'Hara, C.M., Benhaim, P., Kawamoto, H.K.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Dec.
- In vitro microdistraction of preosteoblasts: distraction promotes proliferation and oscillation promotes differentiation. Gabbay, J.S., Zuk, P.A., Tahernia, A., Askari, M., O'Hara, C.M., Karthikeyan, T., Azari, K., Hollinger, J.O., Bradley, J.P.; Tissue Eng. 2006 Nov.
- Genioplasty distraction osteogenesis and hyoid advancement for correction of upper airway obstruction in patients with Treacher Collins and Nager syndromes. Heller, J.B., Gabbay, J.S., Kwan, D., O'Hara, C.M., Garri, J.I., Urrego, A., Wilson, L.S., Kawamoto, H.K., Bradley, J.P.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Catherine O'Hara, Dr. Catherine O'Hara, MD, Dr. C O'Hara, Dr. Catherine M O'Hara
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. O'Hara's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, PA)
- Richard Hill, MD
- James Phillips, DO
- Ayanna Kersey-Mcmullen, DO
- Kai Xu, MD
- Roberta Kahler, MD
- Michael Wagner, MD
- Cathy (Schanberger Smith) Smith, MD
- Sonya Vora, DO
- Muhammad Tahseen, MD
- Meghashyam Koti, MD