Dr. Salibay is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office155 N Fresno St
Fresno, CA 93701Phone+1 559-499-6450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)/FresnoResidency, Family Medicine, 2018 - 2021
- A.T. Still University, School of Osteopathic Medicine in ArizonaClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2021 - 2024
- CA State License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPerinatal transmission in infants of mothers with chronic hepatitis B in CaliforniaJennifer C Burgis, Darryl Kong, Catheryn J. Salibay, Jennifer Zipprich, Kathleen Harriman, Samuel So> ;World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Jul 21
- 21 citationsPregnancy and severe influenza infection in the 2013-2014 influenza season.Janice K. Louie, Catheryn J. Salibay, Monica Kang, Rose Glenn-Finer, Erin L. Murray, Denise J. Jamieson> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015 Jan 1
- 19 citationsInfluenza-associated intensive-care unit admissions and deaths - California, September 29, 2013-January 18, 2014.Patrick Ayscue, Erin L. Murray, Timothy M. Uyeki, Jennifer Zipprich, Kathleen Harriman, Catheryn J. Salibay, Monica Kang, Annie Luu, Rose Glenn-Finer, James Watt, Caro...> ;Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 2014 Feb 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: