Dr. Zhang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Seneca St.
Seattle, WA 98101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2022
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2022 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsGenome-wide meta-analysis of cerebral white matter hyperintensities in patients with strokeMatthew Traylor, Cathy R. Zhang, Poneh Adib-Samii, William J. Devan, Owen Parsons, Silvia Lanfranconi, Sarah Gregory, Lisa Cloonan, Guido J. Falcone, Farid Radmanesh, ...> ;Neurology. 2016 Jan 12
- 8 citationsCOX-2 rs20417 Polymorphism Is Associated with Stroke and White Matter Disease.Jamary Oliveira-Filho, Ana C.P. Ornellas, Cathy R. Zhang, Luciana M.B. Oliveira, Théo Araújo-Santos, Valéria M. Borges, Laís M. G. B. Ventura, Francisco José Farias Bo...> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2015 Aug 1
- 71 citationsCommon variation in COL4A1/COL4A2 is associated with sporadic cerebral small vessel disease.Kristiina Rannikmäe, Gail Davies, Pippa A. Thomson, Steve Bevan, William J. Devan, Guido J. Falcone, Matthew Traylor, Christopher D. Anderson, Thomas W.K. Battey, Fari...> ;Neurology. 2015 Mar 3
- Join now to see all
- I Didn't Match at My First ChoiceApril 2020
- American College of PhysiciansMember
- American Medical AssociationMember
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: