Dr. Holliman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8955Fax(717) 531-4587
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1983
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2018
- ID State Medical License 1982 - Present
- UT State Medical License 1980 - 2006
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDesigning Assessment Programmes for the Model Curriculum for Emergency Medicine Specialists.James Kwan, Nicholas Jouriles, Andrew Singer, Venkataraman Anantharaman, Gautam Bodiwala, Peter Cameron, C. James Holliman, Cees P. M. van der Vleuten, Cherri Hobgood> ;Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Jun 5
- 37 citationsThe efficacy and value of emergency medicine: A supportive literature reviewC. James Holliman, Terrence Mulligan, Robert E. Suter, Peter Cameron, Lee A. Wallis, Philip D. Anderson, Kathleen J. Clem> ;International Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2011 Jul 22
- 7 citationsComparison of trauma mortality between two hospitals in Turkey to one trauma center in the US.Emily th Squyer, Robert A. Cherry, Eric Lehman, Sedat Yanturali, Isa Kilicaslan, Cem Oktay, Cecil James Holliman> ;European Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: