Are you Dr. Levitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Kensington Rd
Bronxville, NY 10708Phone(212) 544-3171
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Celia Levitz, MD is a family physician in Bronxville, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1979 - 1981
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1994 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsFailure of Protective Measures to Prevent Contrast Media—Induced Renal FailureCelia S. Levitz, Eli A. Friedman> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1982 Mar 1
- Lack of blood glucose control in hemodialyzed and renal transplantation diabetics.Levitz, C. S., Hirsch, S., Ross, J. M., Butt, K. M., Friedman, E. A.> ;Trans Am Soc Artif Intern Organs. 1980
- Toward achieving euglycemia in kidney transplanted and hemodialysis diabetics.Levitz, C. S., Hirsch, S., Ross, J. M., Butt, K. M., Friedman, E. A.> ;Proc Clin Dial Transplant Forum. 1980
- Join now to see all