Dr. Martinez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7703 Floyd Curl Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78228Phone(210) 567-5405Fax(210) 567-5690
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1970
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- VA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1972 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDifficult Encounters with Psychiatric Patients: A South Texas Psychiatry Practice-based Research Network (PBRN) StudyRandall V. Sellers, Ricardo Salazar, Cervando Martinez, Stephen D. Gelfond, Melissa Deuter, Holly G. Hayes, Norma S. Ketchum, Bradley H Pollock> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2012 Sep 1
- University HealthSan Antonio, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: