Dr. Braden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone(225) 761-5480Fax(225) 761-5487
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2000
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- With the Flu Season Picking up, Health Experts Push for VaccinationsJanuary 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: