Dr. Kaplan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 E 41st St
New York, NY 10017Phone(212) 263-2573
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusFellowship, Glaucoma , 2015 - 2016
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Ophthalmology, 2012 - 2015
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, General Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- University of FloridaClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- β-Zone Parapapillary Atrophy and Rates of Glaucomatous Visual Field Progression: African Descent and Glaucoma Evaluation StudyC Gustavo De Moraes, James Thomas Murphy, Chad Kaplan, Jeremy Reimann, Alon Skaat, Dana M. Blumberg, Lama A. Al-Aswad, George A. Cioffi, Christopher A. Girkin, Felipe ...> ;JAMA Ophthalmology. 2017 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: