Are you Dr. Lamendola?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 Main St
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(401) 884-5443Fax(401) 884-5664
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chad Lamendola, MD is a board certified family physician in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Kent County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Brown UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsProgressive vision loss after pneumonia.Andre M. Nye, Jeffrey T. Kirchner, Chad E. Lamendola> ;Hospital Practice. 1999 Oct 15
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island