Dr. Nicholls is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3460 Pioneer Pkwy
West Valley City, UT 84120Phone(801) 964-3100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of WashingtonClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIncreased expression of vascular endothelial growth factor messenger RNA in lungs of rats after cavopulmonary anastomosis.Muhammad Ali Mumtaz, Charles H. Fraga, Chad M. Nicholls, Shailesh Y. Desai, Nikolay V. Vasilyev, Raja Joshi, Roger B.B. Mee, Brian W. Duncan> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2005 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: