Dr. Tracy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Hawkins drive
Iowa City, IA 52240Phone(319) 384-9183
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chad Tracy is an urologist in Iowa City, IA and is affiliated with University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He received his medical degree from University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He completed his urology residency at the University of Virginia followed by a fellowship in endourology and minimally invasive surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery, urologic oncology, stone disease, and surgical reconstruction.
Education & Training
- U Texas SW Med SchFellowship, Minimally Invasive Urology and stone disease, 2008 - 2009
- University of VirginiaResidency, 2003 - 2008
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Decreased testosterone recovery after androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.Margaret E Long, Andrew Vitale, Sarah L. Mott, Chad R. Tracy, Rohan Garje, Yousef Zakharia, James A. Brown> ;Canadian Journal of Urology. 2021 Aug 1
- Number of cores needed to diagnose prostate cancer during MRI targeted biopsy decreases after the learning curve.Mark D. Bevill, Victoria Troesch, Justin Drobish, Kevin J. Flynn, Maheen Rajput, Catherine M. Metz, Paul Gellhaus, Chad R. Tracy> ;Urologic Oncology-seminars and Original Investigations. 2021 Jun 26
- Virtual Advanced Electives in Urology: A Survey of Student Perceptions.Austin G. Kazarian, Holly K Conger, Chad R. Tracy> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2021 Jan 13
- Join now to see all
- A Look at Technology Innovations in Our BackyardApril 27th, 2018
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsIowa City, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: