Dr. Roonprapunt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 10th Ave Ste 10G-62
New York, NY 10019Phone+1 212-636-4671Fax+1 212-523-6115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt is a neurosurgeon in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island, Mount Sinai West, Mount Sinai Brooklyn, and Mount Sinai Queens. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He specializes in brain & spinal tumor, neurosurgical spine surgery, and neurotrauma and is experienced in arnold-chiari malformation, neurosurgical oncology, neurosurgical spine surgery, skull base surgery, and pediatric neurosurgery.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1999 - 2005
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2025
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Castle and Connolly Top Doctors 2015-2022
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIntraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring Correlates with Neurologic Outcome After Endovascular and Surgical Treatment of a Cervical Arteriovenous Malformation.M. Angeles Sánchez Roldán, Maria J. Téllez, Francisco Mora, Saadi Ghatan, Chanland Roonprapunt, Sedat Ulkatan> ;Journal of Neurological Surgery. Part A, Central European Neurosurgery. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsThe Transverse Process Trajectory Technique: An Alternative for Thoracic Pedicle Screw Implantation-Radiographic and Biomechanical Analysis.Baron S. Lonner, Kushagra Verma, Chanland Roonprapunt, Yuan Ren, Casey A. Slattery, Ahmet Alanay, Gabrielle Kassin, Andrea Castillo, Mohamad Bazerbashi, Mark Buehler, ...> ;International Journal of Spine Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsAneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage with Spinal Subdural Hematoma: A Case Report and Systematic Review of the LiteratureRobert J Rothrock, Adam Y Li, Jamie Rumsey, Johanna T Fifi, Christopher P. Kellner, Chan Roonprapunt> ;World Neurosurgery. 2019 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: