Chantell Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Texas at Arlington, Graduate May 2004
Master of Science in Nursing, South University, Graduate January 2016
Chantell is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with special interests in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. She has a strong background in emergency and critical care nursing. She enjoys living in Rockport TX and has a passion for outdoor sports. She believes in developing strong relationships, in order to provide personalized care, tailored to meet each patient's specific needs.
- Cascade Medical CenterCascade, Idaho
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho
- Corpus Christi Medical Center -Bay Area Medical CenterCorpus Christi, Texas
- Corpus Christi Medical CenterCorpus Christi, Texas
Education & Training
- South UniversityMasters, 2016
Office7101 South Padre Island Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: