Dr. Zalavras is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 N State St
GNH 3900, LAC+USC Medical Center
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 409-7346
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- What is the diagnostic value of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention criteria for surgical site infection in fracture-related infection?Jonathan Sliepen, Jolien Onsea, Charalampos G. Zalavras, Melissa Depypere, Geertje A M Govaert, Mario Morgenstern, Martin A. McNally, Michael H.J. Verhofstad, William ...> ;Injury-international Journal of The Care of The Injured. 2021 Aug 10
- 1 citationsNinety-Day Follow-up Is Inadequate for Diagnosis of Fracture-related Infections in Patients with Open Fractures.Charalampos G. Zalavras, Laurens K. Aerden, Peter Declercq, Ann Belmans, Willem-Jan Metsemakers> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2021 Aug 5
- Editorial Comment: Selected Proceedings from the 2020 Musculoskeletal Infection Society Meeting.Charalampos G. Zalavras, Carlos A. Higuera-Rueda> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 2021 Jun 4
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: