Are you Dr. Kapoor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Haynes St Fl 2
Dequattro Cancer Center
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 646-0670Fax(860) 643-9388
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charanjeev Kapoor, MD is a hematologist in Manchester, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Manchester Memorial Hospital, Rockville General Hospital, and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1998 - 2001
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Delhi University College of Medical SciencesClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2002 - 2002
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- Connecticut's Top Doctors 2021: Over 1,500 Physicians in 66 SpecialtiesJune 16th, 2021