Are you Dr. Kankam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office21245 Lorain Rd
Cleveland, OH 44126Phone(440) 331-4294Fax(216) 295-7014
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charity Kankam, MD is a nephrologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Marymount Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Nephrology, 1979 - 1980
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSurvival pattern of hemodialysis patients in Kumasi, Ghana: A summary of forty patients initiated on hemodialysis at a new hemodialysis unitBenjamin A. Eghan, Kwabena Amoako-Atta, Charity Ama Kankam, Anthony Nsiah-Asare> ;Hemodialysis International. 2009 Oct 1
- Hillcrest HospitalCleveland, Ohio
- Marymount HospitalCleveland, Ohio
- St. Vincent Charity Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio
- South Pointe HospitalBeachwood, Ohio
- Louis Stokes Cleveland Veterans Affairs Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio