Charlene Sparrow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Charlene Sparrow is a psychiatric-mental health nurse practitioner in Olive Branch, MS. She is experienced in clinical research, psychiatry, mental health, and primary care / family practice.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Family Nurse Practitioner
- SOCRA CCRP
Education & Training
- Wilmington UniversityMasters, 2019 - 2020
- Union UniversityMasters, 2011 - 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsOvulation induction and oocyte retrieval for fertility preservation in young adolescents newly diagnosed with medulloblastoma: a case series.William H. Kutteh, James L. Klosky, Daniel M. Green, Charlene K. Sparrow, Michael A. Kutteh, Giles W. Robinson, Amar Gajjar> ;Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2018 Feb 2
- 35 citationsEmpowering Bereaved Parents Through the Development of a Comprehensive Bereavement Program.Jennifer M. Snaman, Erica C. Kaye, Deena R. Levine, Brittany Cochran, Robin Wilcox, Charlene K. Sparrow, Nancy Noyes, Lisa Clark, Wendy Avery, Justin N. Baker> ;Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2017 Apr 1
- Prevalence and Correlates of Provider Recommendations to Bank Sperm among Adolescents Newly Diagnosed with Cancer.Flynn JS, Russell KM, Sparrow C, Havelka T, Lockar B, Lehmann V, Klosky J. Prevalence and Correlates of Provider Recommendations to Bank Sperm among Adolescents Newly ..., Annals of Behavioral Medicine. 52, 1/1/2018
Office5600 Goodman Rd
Olive Branch, MS 38654Phone+1 662-890-7010Fax+1 662-890-7044
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: