Dr. Beaman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNeurological Institute of New York
710 W 168th St
New York, NY 10031
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2018 - 2021
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2018
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- Headache, Cognitive Decline, and a Curious Rim-Enhancing Lesion.Charles B. Beaman, Antonio Spagnolo-Allende, Chun Chieh Lin> ;JAMA Neurology. 2021 Mar 8
- 3 citationsImpacts of ABO-incompatible platelet transfusions on platelet recovery and outcomes after intracerebral hemorrhageJessica Magid-Bernstein, Charles B. Beaman, Fernanda Carvalho-Poyraz, Amelia K. Boehme, Eldad A. Hod, Richard O. Francis, Mitchell S.V. Elkind, Sachin Agarwal, Soojin ...> ;Blood. 2021 May 13
- 2 citationsA Review of Robotic Interventional Neuroradiology.Charles B. Beaman, N. Kaneko, Philip M. Meyers, Satoshi Tateshima> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2021 Feb 4
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: