Dr. Bissell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 Lamb Cir
Christiansburg, VA 24073
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Advanced GI Minimally Invasive Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Surgery, 1994 - 1998
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- CO State Medical License 1992 - 2001
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: