Dr. Bradac is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 Guernsey St
Bellaire, OH 43906Phone+1 740-676-4623Fax+1 304-723-6039
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Bradac is a family physician in Bellaire, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Belmont Community Hospital, East Ohio Regional Hospital, Ohio Valley Medical Center, and Wheeling Hospital. He received his medical degree from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (Hazard)Residency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- Meridia Huron HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation/South Pointe HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1991
- University Hospitals Community ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1990 - 1991
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 1994 - 2021
- WV State License 1993 - 2021
- KY State License 1993 - 2013
- PA State License 1998 - 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: