Dr. Cervantes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 Palo Alto Rd
San Antonio, TX 78211Phone(210) 923-4343
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1979
- Yale UniversityBA, Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, 1971 - 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
- Top Doctors:SE Texas Castle Connolly, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: