Dr. Donohoe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 404-4270Fax(816) 404-4280
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1973 - 1976
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1985 - 2021
- MO State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1974 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBrainstem and Cerebellar Involvement in Ramsay Hunt Syndrome.Vijay Letchuman, Charles D. Donohoe> ;Case reports in otolaryngology. 2019 Dec 12
- 1 citationsThe role of laboratory testing in the evaluation of headache.Charles D. Donohoe> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2013 Mar 1
- 1 citationsThe role of the physical examination in the evaluation of headache.Charles D. Donohoe> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 2013 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: