Are you Dr. Gordon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12208 Meadow Creek Ct
Potomac, MD 20854Phone+1 301-230-1808Fax+1 301-761-1680
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Gordon III, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Potomac, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, North Carolina, and Nevada. He is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital, Frederick Health, and University of Maryland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1993
- University of Maryland/Sheppard PrattResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1988
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1986
- University of MarylandResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1984
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- MI State Medical License 1990 - 2015
- NV State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- 4 Strategies for Clinical, Financial Success from Texas Spine & Joint Hospital FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016