Are you Dr. Henry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4880 Cascade Rd Se
Grand Rapids, MI 49546Phone+1 616-954-9300Fax+1 616-954-9543
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Henry, MD is an otolaryngologist in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's and Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1970 - 1973
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Surgery, 1969 - 1970
- Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Center/ Michigan State University (East Campus)Internship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1967 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery