Dr. Kurth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3401 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 590-2606Fax(215) 590-1415
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1988
- University of Florida Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1987
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1984
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License Current
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- Evaluation of a Training Model for the Proficient Use of the Belmont Rapid Infuser Start of enrollment: 2013 Jun 01Kurth, C.D.,Adler, E.,Subramanyam, R.,Varughese, A.M.
Publications & Presentations
- An approach to using pharmacokinetics and electroencephalography for propofol anesthesia for surgery in infantsTing Xu, C D Kurth, Ian Yuan, Laszlo Vutskits, Tao Zhu> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2020 Sep 23
- Using Electroencephalography (EEG) to Guide Propofol and Sevoflurane Dosing in Pediatric Anesthesia.Ian Yuan, Ting Xu, C D Kurth> ;Anesthesiology Clinics. 2020 Sep 1
- Prevalence of Isoelectric Electroencephalography Events in Infants and Young Children Undergoing General Anesthesia.Ian Yuan, William P. Landis, Alexis A. Topjian, Nicholas S. Abend, Shih-Shan Lang, Jimmy W. Huh, Matthew P Kirschen, Janell L. Mensinger, Bingqing Zhang, C D Kurth> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2020 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Ronald Steven Litman, Pediatric Anesthesiologist and Medical Educator, Dies at 62April 28th, 2021
- Incidence of COVID-19 in Pediatric Surgical Patients Among 3 US Children’s HospitalsJune 5th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: