Dr. Kutina is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25200 Center Ridge Rd
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 331-3047Fax(440) 331-3084
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1979
- University of WisconsinInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Solution Series EHR, e-MDs, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsThe use of NBD chloride (7 chloro-4-nitrobenzo-2-oxa-1,3-diazole) in detecting amino acids and as an N-terminal reagent.Roger S. Fager, Charles B. Kutina, Edwin W. Abrahamson> ;Analytical Biochemistry. 1973 May 1
- Resolution of dansyl leucine and dansyl isoleucine.Roger S. Fager, Charles B. Kutina> ;Journal of Chromatography A. 1973 Jan 1
- Cleveland Clinic Fairview HospitalCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: