Dr. Lais is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 Wabasha St S
Saint Paul, MN 55107Phone+1 952-967-5584Fax+1 952-883-5395
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1984 - 1988
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsAdherence to the 2012 national cervical cancer screening guidelines: a pilot study.Deanna Teoh, Amity E. Marriott, Rachel Isaksson Vogel, Ryan T. Marriott, Charles W. Lais, Levi S. Downs, Shalini L Kulasingam> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015 Jan 1
- 16 citationsPrevalence of ovarian cancer found at the time of infertility microsurgeryCharles W. Lais, Tiffany J. Williams, Thomas A. Gaffey> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1988 Mar 1
- HealthPartners Prescribes Opioids to Pregnant Women at Lower Rate Than NationMarch 26th, 2018
- Regions HospitalSaint Paul, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: