Dr. Lederer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lederer's full profile
Office2905 West 125th St.
Leawood, KS 66209
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1981
- Mercy Hospital (St Louis)Internship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1978 - 2018
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Physician Fees Feel the Pressure.Charles M. Lederer> ;Missouri medicine. 2014 Mar 1
- The 'middle hear'. Physicians must always serve as their patients' fiduciary with honesty & good faith.Charles M. Lederer> ;Missouri medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- 1 citationsThe use of marijuana to treat glaucoma.Charles M. Lederer> ;Missouri medicine. 2012 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- St. Joseph Medical CenterKansas City, Missouri
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: