Are you Dr. McCluggage?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12951 South Fwy
Houston, TX 77047Phone+1 713-526-5771Fax+1 713-526-2036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles McCluggage, MD is a board certified radiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Neuroradiology, 1976 - 1977
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1973 - 1976
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA phase II window trial of procarbazine and topotecan in children with high-grade glioma: a report from the children's oncology group.Murali Chintagumpala, Henry S. Friedman, Clinton F. Stewart, James L. Kepner, Roger E. McLendon, Paul Modrich, Charles W. McCluggage, Peter C. Burger, Emi Holmes, Step...> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2006 Apr 1
- 92 citationsWhite matter lesions detected by magnetic resonance imaging after radiotherapy and high-dose chemotherapy in children with medulloblastoma or primitive neuroectodermal...Maryam Fouladi, Murali Chintagumpala, Fred H. Laningham, David M. Ashley, Stewart J. Kellie, James W Langston, Charles W McCluggage, S.Y. Woo, Mehmet Kocak, Kevin R. K...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2004 Nov 15
- 80 citationsOutcomes of systematic screening for optic pathway tumors in children with Neurofibromatosis Type 1Maria Blazo, Richard A. Lewis, Murali Chintagumpala, M. Frazier, C. McCluggage, Sharon E. Plon> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2004 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical CenterHouston, Texas