Are you Dr. Mosher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8303 Dodge St
Omaha, NE 68114Phone(402) 354-4540Fax(402) 354-4535
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Mosher, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Arizona, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2011
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1997
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- IA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsCancers of the Major Salivary Gland.Eugene Son, Aru Panwar, Charles H. Mosher, Daniel Lydiatt> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2018 Feb 12
- 75 citationsIncreased MYC gene copy number correlates with increased mRNA levels in diffuse large B-cell lymphomaChristopher J. Stasik, Hiroaki Nitta, Wenjun Zhang, Charles H. Mosher, James R. Cook, Raymond R. Tubbs, Joseph M. Unger, Tracy A. Brooks, Daniel O. Persky, Sarah T. Wi...> ;Haematologica. 2010 Apr 1
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska