Are you Dr. Murdock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office126 Dillon Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-327-1212Fax+1 864-327-1211
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Murdock, MD is a nephrologist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Georgia, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary Black and Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1979 - 2002
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsUrine and serum lactic dehydrogenase, lactic dehydrogenase isoenzymes, and alkaline phosphatase in the nephrotic syndromeCharles B. Murdock, Patricia J. Baker, Elizabeth R. DeLong, Charles R. Roe, Stephen G. Osofsky> ;Kidney International. 1981 May 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina