Dr. Sanky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 E. 101st Street
New York, NY 10029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2021, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiMaster of Public Health, Delta Omega Honorary Society, Commencement Class Speaker, 2019 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Medical students' knowledge of race-related history reveals areas for improvement in achieving health equity.Sanky C, Bai H, He C, Appel JM> ;BMC medical education. 2022-08-10
- Medical Educators Must Acknowledge the External Curriculum.Charles Sanky, Andrew Coyle> ;Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2022 Feb 1
- Do Hospital Leaders Live in the Communities They Serve? A Comparative Analysis.Charles Sanky, Hannah Johnson, Daniel Sanky, Jacob M Appel> ;Health equity. 2022 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Medical Educators Must Acknowledge the External CurriculumSanky, Charles; Coyle, Andrew, Academic Medicine, 2/1/2022
- The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Is Now Law, but Here’s What It ForgetsFebruary 2022
- We Need a Better Way to Distribute VaccinesMay 2021
- The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Is Now Law, but Here’s What It ForgetsDecember 17th, 2021
- The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Is Now Law, but Here’s What It ForgetsFebruary 3rd, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: