Are you Dr. Schatz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1510 Cotner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Schatz, MD is a board certified radiologist in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale and Desert Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1974
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1970 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNasal Septum Granuloma GravidarumDaniel Thomas Ginat, Charles J. Schatz> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2017 Oct 1
- 6 citationsImaging Features of RhinoplastyCharles J. Schatz, Daniel Thomas Ginat> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2014 Feb 1
- 2 citationsImaging of silastic cheek implant penetration into the maxillary sinus.Daniel Thomas Ginat, Charles J. Schatz> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2013 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Desert Regional Medical CenterPalm Springs, California
- Adventist Health GlendaleGlendale, California