Are you Dr. Schubert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 W. Division St.
Chicago, IL 60622Phone(708) 453-6800Fax(708) 453-3985
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Schubert, MD is a vascular surgeon in Chicago, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with AMITA Health Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago, Saint Anthony Hospital, and West Suburban Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, General Surgery, 1991 - 1997
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Rush Oak Park HospitalOak Park, Illinois
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
- Community First Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
- West Suburban Medical CenterOak Park, Illinois
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois
- Saint Anthony HospitalChicago, Illinois
- Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care CenterNorth Chicago, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saint Francis Hospital EvanstonEvanston, Illinois
- AMITA Health Saints Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center ChicagoChicago, Illinois