Dr. Schwertner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1904 Railroad St
Georgetown, TX 78626Phone(512) 863-4563Fax(512) 869-5899
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- OK State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- 10 Orthopedic Surgeons Making Headlines This Week FeaturedFebruary 13th, 2016
- 15 Orthopedic Surgeon Honors & PromotionsFebruary 12th, 2016
- Progress on Telemedicine in the StatesMarch 2nd, 2017
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: