Dr. Shuman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 North Grant St. #815
Denver, CO 80203Phone(303) 870-8331Fax(720) 489-3876
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Addiction Psychiatry, 2008 - 2009
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsCigarette Smoking in Methadone Maintained Patients: An Up-to-Date ReviewAli Zirakzadeh, Charles Shuman, Erinn C. Stauter, J. Taylor Hays, Jon O. Ebbert> ;Current Drug Abuse Reviews. 2013 Feb 28
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: