Dr. Terry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2381 Lawrenceville Rd
Trenton, NJ 08648Phone+1 609-896-8152Fax+1 609-896-4107
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2006
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsThe martial arts.Charles M. Terry> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2006 Aug 1
- 109 citationsDynamic imaging in mild traumatic brain injury: support for the theory of medial temporal vulnerability.Eric M. Umile, M. Elizabeth Sandel, Abass Alavi, Charles M. Terry, Rosette C. Plotkin> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2002 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: