Are you Dr. Tyler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2202 E Oglethorpe Blvd
Albany, GA 31705Phone+1 229-431-1423Fax+1 229-438-0738
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Tyler, MD is an internist in Albany, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Florida. He is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital and Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, North Campus.
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 1998
- Learn About How to Protect Health, Wellbeing and the Planet Through Free New Online SeriesNovember 2nd, 2020
- Top Doc Isaac Aultman Reflects on His 42-Year Career as He Takes on RetirementDecember 7th, 2017
- Transgenderism in Fish Is Caused by Common Human Drugs and Why Should We CareJuly 11th, 2017