Are you Dr. Ulrich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Willmar Ave Sw
Affiliated Community Medical Centers
Willmar, MN 56201Phone(320) 231-5000Fax(320) 231-5067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Ulrich II, MD is a gastroenterologist in Willmar, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Ohio, and Texas. He is affiliated with Rice Memorial Hospital, Carris Health - Redwood, and St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Mayo ClinicFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1990 - 1993
- Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2003
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 79 citationsTotal pancreatectomy and autologous islet cell transplantation as a means to treat severe chronic pancreatitis.Horacio L Rodriguez Rilo, Syed A. Ahmad, David A. D'Alessio, Yasuhiro Iwanaga, Joseph Kim, Kyuran A. Choe, Jonathan S. Moulton, Jill Martin, Linda J. Pennington, Debbi...> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2003 Dec 1
- 2 citationsThe Impact of Post-Procedure Interpretation of ERCP X-Ray Films by Radiologists on Patient Care: Should It be Routine or Selective?John T. Sweeney, Raj J. Shah, Stephen P. Martin, Charles D. Ulrich, Lehel Somogyi> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2003 Oct 1
- 8 citationsPrevalence and Predictors of Severity as Defined by Atlanta Criteria Among Patients Presenting with Acute PancreatitisThangam Venkatesan, Jonathan S. Moulton, Charles D. Ulrich, Stephen P. Martin> ;Pancreas. 2003 Mar 1
- Join now to see all