Dr. Vincent is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4209 Gateway Blvd
Newburgh, IN 47630Phone+1 812-853-5300Fax+1 812-858-4536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Urology, 2007 - 2011
- University of Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsSymptoms and Risk Factors Associated with First Urinary Tract Infection in College Age Women: A Prospective Cohort StudyCharles R. Vincent, Tami L. Thomas, Leticia Reyes, C. LeAnn White, Benjamin K. Canales, Mary Bomberger Brown> ;The Journal of Urology. 2013 Mar 1
- 3 citationsUnilateral idiopathic adrenal hematomas with a preoperative diagnosis of indeterminate adrenal tumors.Charles Vincent, Joshua B Brewster, Vijay Kedar, Chandru P. Sundaram> ;Journal of Endourology. 2008 May 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: