Are you Dr. Wicks?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office233 Lincoln Ave
Haverhill, MA 01830Phone(978) 374-1010Fax(978) 556-0568
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Wicks, MD is a pulmonologist in Haverhill, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital at Merrimack Valley and Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- Highland Hospital of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Rochester General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsThe protective effect of methylprednisolone on carbachol-induced bronchospasm.Robert H. Israel, Robert H. Poe, Charles M. Wicks, Donald W. Greenblatt, Michael C. Kallay> ;The American review of respiratory disease. 1984 Dec 1
- 74 citationsPredicting Risk of Pneumothorax in Needle Biopsy of the LungRobert H. Poe, Michael C. Kallay, Charles M. Wicks, Charles L. Odoroff> ;Chest. 1984 Feb 1
- 13 citationsSurvival of patients with pleural involvement by breast carcinomaRobert H. Poe, Raman Qazi, Robert H. Israel, Charles M. Wicks, Jonathan Rubins> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1983 Oct 1