Are you Dr. Kaplon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1570 Oakland Ave
Indiana, PA 15701
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charlotte Kaplon, MD is a family physician in Indiana, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Maryland. She is affiliated with James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UPMC ShadysideResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- NH State Medical License 1988 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 2006
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAltoona, Pennsylvania