Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office260 W. Sunrise Highway
Valley Stream, NY 11581Phone(516) 825-3600Fax(516) 823-2059
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Working with the US Marines Strike Again in the Battle Against IlliteracySeptember 1st, 2016
- Dr. Charmaine Johnson, Green Bar & Kitchen and Other Community Residents with A Spring of Hope Foundation Battle Against Water Shortages in AfricaAugust 10th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: