Overview of Dr. Boe
Dr. Chelsea Boe is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine at the University of Washington. She received her medical degree from the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California and completed her residency training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. She completed fellowship training in Hand and Microvascular surgery at the University of Washington.
Office908 Jefferson St
Seattle, WA 98104Fax+1 206-744-5573
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Hand Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery), 2019 - 2020
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsTotal Elbow Arthroplasty for Distal Humerus Fractures Provided Similar Outcomes When Performed as a Primary Procedure or After Failed Internal Fixation.Anthony L. Logli, Steven F. Shannon, Chelsea C. Boe, Mark E. Morrey, Shawn W. O'Driscoll, Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo> ;Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2020 Feb 1
- 3 citationsThe Management of the Healed Scaphoid Malunion: What to Do?Chelsea C. Boe, Peter C. Amadio, Sanjeev Kakar> ;Hand Clinics. 2019 Aug 1
- 1 citationsA Modified String Technique for Atraumatic Ring Removal.Chelsea C. Boe, Sanjeev Kakar> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: